European Sensory Science Society (E3S)
Als nationale Sensorik-Organisation vertritt die DGSens Deutschland in der Europäischen Sensorik Organiation E3S.
Alle Mitglieder der DGSens können dadurch automatisch die Vorteile der europäischen Organisation nutzen.
The European Sensory Science Society (E3S) is a no profit organization devoted to promote co-operation, shared goals, integration of activities, knowledge and information exchange among national sensory science organisations across Europe.
It was constituted in Florence (Italy) on the 12th of May 2011, from the joining of national sensory societies from twelve countries:
- Dänemark – SensNet
- Deutschland – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sensorik (DGSens)
- Finnland – Finnish Society of Food Science
- Frankreich – Sens&Co
- Großbritannien – Professional Food Sensory Group, Insitute of Food Science and Technology
- Italien – Italian Sensory Science Society (SISS)
- Niederlande – Vakgroep Sensorisch Onderzoek (VSO), Marktonderzoekassociatie (MOA)
- Norwegen – Norwegian Sensory Association
- Österreich – Sensorik Netzwerk Österreich (SNÖ)
- Schweden – Swedish Sensory Network (SSN)
- Schweiz – Sensory Group (IG Sensorik), Swiss Society of Food Science and Technology
- Spanien – Spanish Professionals Association of Sensory Science (SPASS)
The goal of the association, concerning general interest and social utility, is to gather, within a single organization, the European Sensory Science Society (E3S), all national organisations that deal with sensory science and operate in European countries.
- Facilitate the growth of Sensory Science
- Promote co-operation, shared goals, integration of activities and knowledge, information exchange amongst national sensory science organisations in Europe
- Establish, maintain and enhance the professional status of sensory scientists
- Develop and disseminate research, innovation and education in sensory science
- Promote collaborative discussion and research
- Promote collaborative educational activities, such as Master and PhD courses
- Provide practical information for sensory practitioners
- Provide opportunities for networking, through formal and informal events, membership lists, etc.
- Encourage novice sensory scientists to enter the profession
- Promote continuing professional development of sensory scientists through a variety of means, such as mentoring, travel awards, training courses, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Provide career advice for sensory scientists
- Promote the professional conduct of sensory scientists by upholding ethical, legal and appropriate laboratory practices
- Be author and/or edit published material on sensory science, including manuals, standards, newsletters, websites and journals
- Link with sensory science organisations outside Europe
- Organise a bi-annual European sensory conference
- Organise ad hoc conferences, seminars, workshops and training courses
- Support/adopt an international scientific journal
- Maintain a society website
- Contribute to the European Committee for Standardization and the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO)
Mehr Informationen zur European Sensory Science Society (E3S) finden Sie unter http://www.e3sensory.eu/